Monday 23 June 2014

the unemployment diaries #1

so it's taken a few days,
but i have come to the realization
and full acceptance of my current fate.

yes. i am unemployed.

probably for most people it's a blast.
because we dont hafta wake up early
and we dont hafta go to bloody work.

which i totally agree with.

only problem is, just like secondary school,
going to school did not mean i had to study.
so, i dont really view going to work as purely working.

it's more like having puzzles for me to play with,
and the best part of all is, being able to see
and chat and have meals with my friends.

today i didn't have breakfast with friends anymore.

...it isn't a nice feeling at all.

2 comments:

  1. Apekah yg telah berlaku? Why tak keje? Semoga baik baik di sana whoever wherever u are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got fired. Haha!
    Tak lah, decided to change my life and work somewhere new.
    Will write about it soon. Assuming I'll have plenty of internet connectivity.

    ReplyDelete