Sunday 8 February 2015

intro.

i realize now that i am an introvert.

yes, i need lotsa time to recharge and recuperate once i have gone out.
recharging and recuperating helps take the tiredness and stress away.

yes, i need lotsa quiet time and being around others is tiring for me.
i find loud people to be annoying. and they try too hard to be likable.

yes, i don’t need to have a zillion friends. a few good ones will do.
i trust them with my life, and vice versa. quality, not quantity see?

yes, i prefer to work alone. and i am very good at what i do.
it also means i enjoy being a small but important part of the team.

yes, taking time to have “new experiences” isn’t exciting for me at all.
i am happy with what i know, and comfortable with what i enjoy doing.

yes, i have no problem spending most of my time nicely at home.
this is why my home is nice and organized and usually clean.

yes, i communicate much better through writing than speaking.                      
unless the topic is interesting to me. then i can’t shut up for days.

so yes, i am an introvert.

…and i wouldn’t have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment