Thursday 2 July 2015

you're my diabetes! *call me*


kopi tawar pon leh jadi sodap ok!


well, it's common knowledge that guys
have multiple pick-up lines when it comes
to approaching the ladies le kan?

before this, the one that made me laugh
the most was this classic; "...did it hurt? 
you know, when you fell down from heaven?..."

*tepok dahi*

anyway, read about a new one,
as absurd and as embarrassing as it sounds,
i STILL have respect for anyone who tries this;

"...awak nampok manis, kopi saye pon tak pelu gule..."

that REALLY made my day LOL. credit weny.

2 comments:

  1. Pick up lines can be real annoying at times too, I must tell you that.

    LOL.

    It could be funny, but at the wrong time, total turn off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well i wouldn't know.

      since, you know, kite ni kan comel,
      so petik jari je, sepuloh datang hokaaay!
      and no, ni bukan ayat sedapkan ati.

      -ending self denial and wishful thinking-

      Delete