Thursday 9 November 2017

wisdom of the day.

how success actually looks like.


how do you measure success?

most people measure it by wealth,
worldly possessions, family, good health,
position and admiration and power.

i have my own thoughts or definition
of how i measure my success, but that's
another story for another day.

but here's something i'd like for us all
to think about and ponder. this is something
i read, and it humbled me and made me smile.

"...my wish is to order food at a 
restaurant without looking at the price.
that's what it means to succeed..."

think about that, everyone.

2 comments:

  1. i've been doing that in supermarket... but it's because i am forgetful when it comes to looking at price tags.. i just pick pick pick...then pay and get out of the store. Coz i have a baby girl daughter who would pick also what she wants without me noticing it and i have to slowly silently letak balik the things she picked. hahahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Well, it happens.
    Good thing you noticed it hehe

    ReplyDelete