Tuesday 22 September 2015

exasperation of the day.

now, i'm the type of person
that gets easily excited about
you know, random stuff.

so i often find it exasperating
when others don't seem to have
that same level of excitement
and intrigue and wonder about
certain, you know, random stuff.

for example, today we get an email
telling us that there's this ethnical
musical group who's gonna come
and make a special performance
over at the clubhouse.

and so here i am gushing about it
and i turn to my colleagues and go
''...yo dudes check it out! a band!..."
but instead of being excited about it,
they go, "...ya, so what for you happy?..."
and of course i point the obvious and go
"...it's the number one congolese band
all the way coming from tanzania!..."

*cricket sounds*

hmmmph.

it's not that i would actually GO
and watch the performance from
the number one congolese band
from tanzania, but at the very least
you would feel excited about it le kan?

sigh. i dunno, maybe it's just me.
or maybe there is a faaaaaar
easier and valid explanation.

...you guys suck.

sekiantimekaseh.

2 comments:

  1. LOL.

    This reminds me about myself when I was far younger than I am now.
    Damn it. I made myself sound very old.

    I still am, I think.

    Such a simpleton. Easily pleased with minor things.

    I think it's a very good trait to have.

    What a bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. are you trying to imply anything about my age? LOL

      anyway, yes, i think its a nice trait to have.
      only thing adelah utk tidak mengharapakan
      oghang sekeliling pon ade perasaan yang same haha

      Delete