Sunday 13 September 2015

may yours be stronger.

some of you might have known what happened
to me over the weekend. well, not to me, but
something could've happened to my parents.

they say that your faith is never truly tested
until you are faced with a situation that pushes
you towards fear, hopelessness and desperation.

...it pains me to admit that i have failed. miserably.

i realized it didn't take much for me to worry,
it didn't take a lot for me to get agitated,
and it didn't take long for me to feel desperate.

i now know from experience, we always mean well
and we'd like to think that we have good faith and
we always place hope in our religion and beliefs,
but you never really know how deep your convictions
are and how patient you can be once things go bad.

the best thing i can do now is to work on myself.
i don't know how much i can fortify my beliefs,
but at least i know i can give it a shot.

may your convictions be stronger than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment